There are two monuments to the 75th Pennsylvania on the battlefield of Gettysburg. The original monument was dedicated in 1876 by the survivors of the regiment and is southeast of town in the National Cemetery (39.821427° N, 77.230473° W; Tour map: National Cemetery; Google maps to both monuments)
The main monument was dedicated in 1888 by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and is north of Gettysburg on Howard Avenue. (39.84334° N, 77.229609° W; Tour map: Howard Avenue East)
The regiment was commanded at the Battle of Gettysburg by Colonel Francis Mahler. He was mortally wounded on the 1st, and Major August Ledig took command. Colonel Mahler died on July 4.
From the front of the Howard Avenue monument:
75th Pennsylvania Infantry
2nd Brigade, 3rd Division, 11th Corps
July 1. Fought on this position from 2 p.m. until the Corps retired.
July 2 & 3. Held position at stone wall near the Cemetery as shown by monument there.
Present at Gettysburg 258
Killed, officers 3, men 16
Wounded, officers 5, men 89
Captured or missing, men 3
Total loss 111.
From the rear:
Recruited at Philadelphia.
Mustered in August 9, 1861.
Reenlisted January 2, 1864.
Mustered out September 1, 1865.
From the right side:
Cross Keys, Freeman’s Ford, Groveton, 2nd Bull Run Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Wauhatchie, Chattanooga
From the monument in the National Cemetery:
See more on the 75th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry in the Civil War