The monument to the 93rd New York Volunteer Infantry is south of Gettysburg on the west side of Tanettown Road by Meade’s Headquarters at the Leister House. (39.81461° N, 77.23201° W; Google map; Tour map: Taneytown Road)
The 93rd was attached to the Army Headquarters as Provost Guard and was broken up into detachments that were mostly scattered in the rear areas, although several reached the field during the battle.
From the front of the monument:
93rd New York Infantry
Army of the Potomac,
July 2d and 3d, 1863.
From the tablet on the the rear:
Mustered in Nov. 7th, 1861
Mustered out June 29th, 1865
Battles while in 2d. Brig. 3d. Div. 2d. Corps.
Poplar Spring Church
See more on the history of the 93rd New York Volunteer Infantry in the Civil War