The monument to the 119th New York Volunteers is north of Gettysburg on Howard Avenue. (39.843132 N, 77.230757 W; Google map; Tour map: Howard Avenue East) It was dedicated in 1888 by the State of New York.
The 119th New York was commanded at the Battle of Gettysburg by Colonel John T. Lockman. He was wounded on July 1, and Lieutenant Colonel Edward F. Lloyd then took over.
From the front of the monument:
119th N.Y. Infty.
2nd Brig. 3rd Div., 11th Corps.
July 1, 1863
From the rear:
The State of New York dedicates this monument to the officers and soldiers of the 119th Regiment N. Y. Infty. who, as patriotic citizens obeyed the summons of their country, offering their lives for the cause of Union and liberty.
Killed 11, wounded 70.
Captured or missing 59. Total 140.
Taken into action
16 officers, 284 men.
See more on the 119th New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment in the Civil War