The marker for the Extreme Right Flank of the Army of the Potomac at Gettysburg is on the East Cavalry Battlefield (East Cavalry Battlefield – south end tour map)

Monument to the Second Division, Cavalry Corps, Extreme Right Flank of the Army of the Potomac

From the monument

Army of the Potomac
Cavalry Corps
Second Division 

The extreme right flank of the Army of
the Potomac July 3, 1863 held by Capt. James
W. Walsh’s Squadron 3d Pennsylvania Cavalry
on the left of which to the west of Low
Dutch Road was posted Capt. Frank W. Hess’s
Squadron. On the left of the latter Squadron
was Capt. Wm. E. Miller’s Battalion of the
Regiment which charged through the Confed-
erate column almost to their batteries on
Cress’s Ridge north of Rummel Farm Buildings.

Monument to the Second Division, Cavalry Corps, Extreme Right Flank of the Army of the Potomac

Location of the monument

The monument is on the east side of Low Dutch Road about 0.35 mile north of the intersection with Cavalry Field Road. (39°49’42.7″N 77°09’29.1″W)