The monument to the 1st New Hampshire Battery Light Artillery is southeast of Gettysburg on the south end of the National Cemetery. (39.818048° N, 77.232173° W; Google map; Tour map: National Cemetery)
It was dedicated by the State of New Hampshire on July 3rd, 1912.
The battery was commanded at the Battle of Gettysburg by Captain Frederick M. Edgell of Manchester. It brought 111 men to the field serving 4 Ordnance Rifles and lost three men wounded. Battery A was part of the Artillery Reserve, 3rd Volunteer Brigade.
From the monument:
On this ground
Edgell’s 1st New Hampshire Battery
fired three hundred and fifty-three
rounds of ammunition
July 2nd and 3rd, 1863
Erected by the State of New Hampshire
July 3rd. 1912
See more on the First New Hampshire Battery in the Civil War